Friday, January 22, 2010

These Are My Confessions

Contrary to popular belief. I am NOT an idiot.

Why do I say this? Night before last I received and email from the OTHER Woman Girl -its not really fair to call her a woman because she’s 20, and let’s face it she’s still pretty young- I have to say it is one of the most interesting emails I have ever received in my life. This girl felt the need to express her concern to me about Mr. Chase “playing” both of us for fools. Now, getting an email like this is never a fun experience and Mr. Chase was actually sitting next to me while I read it, holding my hand. Everything she said in the email I already knew but seeing things from her point of view was interesting. And a little scary.

She told me that since she couldn’t get a straight answer from Mr. Chase about our (his and mine) relationship, she decided to find out what I had to say. How did she go about this? She looked me up on Facebook to read my posts and even went as far as reading THIS blog to get her answers. (Facebook has now been set to private, Thank You very much) She then felt the need to tell me that when asked point-blank Mr. Chase told her that we were “just friends, and that she was more WAY more important to him.” Now ladies and gentlemen I will be the first to admit to not being the most secure woman in the world and to be embarrassingly honest her saying this to me hurt BUT as I mentioned Mr. Chase was sitting there reading the email with me and he had a chance to explain himself basically he swears he never said anything remotely close to that.

I knew all along that Mr. Chase was seeing the two of us at the same time we had not said we were exclusive and with how often this other girl called (3-4 times) and texted him (sometimes 20-40 times a night) I knew something was up but since we were not exclusive I did not feel like I could or should say anything about it. I mean really, he was WITH me not her so I felt pretty secure in my standing as being

That said, after this email had been sent this girl felt the need to “break up” with Mr. Chase for a 3rd or 4th time. I’m not sure which. (She chickened out and Mr. Chase had to “break up” with her in the end… again.) Mr. Chase made me completely aware of what was going on between the two of them and like I said he was spending the majority of his time with me so I wasn’t too worried. However, I do have a bit of a jealous bone, yeah I think its parallel to my femur.

(10 points if you understand that reference- the femur is the largest bone in the body, ha ha ha)

So I will admit to being a little annoyed and jealous of this girl. Why? Because I am selfish and really just want Mr. Chase to myself, granted I have to share him with Daisy but that’s different.

After this last breakup Mr. Chase and I agreed that dating one another “exclusively” was probably a good idea. If we want to see other people we will check with the other person first and no kissing anyone else. I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend and seeing as I have only been interested in seeing Mr. Chase for a while now I am more than happy with this agreement.

At the end of the email this girl told me that if I wanted Mr. Chase I could have him, but she probably wouldn't stop seeing him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. What nerve! I'm sorry. AT least now you and Chase are definitely exclusive. :D YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was once played by a guy in college...right under my nose and with a roommate. I always wondered what happened to them and/or if he ever grew up.

    What nerve that other woman had to contact you. Obviously an act of desperation.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!