Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family

family: a group of individuals living under one roof and usually under one head

I think I have a more fluid definition of what family is:

I do not belong to a typical family Attypical is more appropriate.
As a single mother, living on my own whilst attending school- my concept of family is probably different than most. MY Family not only includes the usual suspects {parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins} but it also includes those people in my life that are there for me when I need them. I have been incredibly blessed by the people that God has seen fit to place in my life at the right times. People that have touched my heart and life forever. People that when asked who they are calling them friend just doesn't seem enough. These people fall into my definition of Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!