Friday, January 8, 2010

Ambein Induced Tyraid

As my title mentions I am currently under the influence of that magical sleep aid known as Ambein. I love ambein, it really does the job and before I get past the point of no return to tonight I wanted to write down a recent conversation I had with Mr. Chase.

Mr. Chase is yet again out of town visiting with family and friends for the night and I will be heading out of town before he returns, so I can go visiting with family and friends for the weekend. Essentailly Mr. Chase and myself will not be seeing each other for nearly 3 whole days. To be completely honest I think he is more worried about this than me because he has called me 3 or 5 times today just to chat and let me know that he is missing Daisy and myself. (Pause for collective sigh, yes isn't that sweet of him? -Speaking of Sweet, he has found my pet name to be one of two things, I am either Sweetheart or Sweets.- )

We have had quite the myriad of strange discussions today. One that I deamed worthy of MLIA and submitted to have posted, if it gets up on the site I will definitly link up to it but in the mean while another discussion lays heavy on my mind. We were talking while Daisy watched Lady and the Tramp (that seems poetic) and Mr. Chase said those three words that every girl longs to hear. I was stunned. Flabergasted really, we had talked about how many people he had said that too and he said one, that was not family. So I was knock-over-able with a feather at that point good thing I was laying down. I asked him to repeat himself and he did saying it again but following it up with a line that took all the warm fuzzy feelings away, "Well its not like I'm IN love with you, its still too soon for that right?" and then the phone disconnected.

As with many of my recent posts i will end by saying. I"M SO CONFUSeD!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, so i am!
    hope it all goes well lovely.
    hugs to you for the new year ♥

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!