Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Perspective

I have spent a lot of time thinking about how a persons perspective can really make a difference.

My great grandmother used to love it when her grandchildren would come play and after they would leave she would not wash their hand prints off the windows for months. A little reminder of the happiness and cherished moments of their visit. I am desperately trying to have the additude that Daisy is only going to be this old once. That I should cherish the moments because soon they will be gone so whenever I feel like all my glass surfaces are covered in sticky smudgy handprints I think of great grandma and it reminds me to cherish the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!