Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Good

Today- being Sunday meant that it was time to go to Church. To be honest I have never been a huge fan of going to Church. When you add my aversion to going to church and fact that I have an almost two year old that does not believe in being reverent or holding still for a prolonged period of time {unless she's watching The Wizard of Oz} does not equal a happy day/good experience for me. That said.
Today. Church. Was. Awesome!
Mr. Chase being the wonderful man he is came to church with us today. He was Amazing (which is the word I use to describe him pretty much all the time) he even brought a little bag of Coco Roo's in his pocket to help keep Daisy entertained and more manageable. I was able to actually listen to the speakers today and follow along with what was being said. I can't remember the last time that happened! When Daisy got a little too fussy he was the one that took her out into the hall to calm down and when they returned she was pretty good. He did such a good job of wrangling her throughout the meeting and about fifteen minutes into the meeting he leaned over to me with a big smile on his face as he watched Daisy quietly play on one end of the pew, "Do you realize how blessed you are?" he asked. And as I sat there enjoying the quiet moment, my heart swelled and tears actually rose in my eyes I had to take a deep breath. I am incredibly blessed thank you for reminding me Mr. Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!