Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Patience

I must confess that patience is not at the top of the list of virtues I possess. In fact is probably not even on the list. I am not a patient person. There I said it and my father always tell me that admitting you have a problem is the first step to repentance.
However, I'm not trying to repent for this sin. I know better than to ask for patience - because that always leads to your patience being tested- to quite honest with you, with everything I have on my plate right now, which I feel like is a lot {applications for graduation, getting through my final semester, dealing with my nearly two year old cutting 4 teeth @ once, a new relationship, family, friend and the usual chaos that is my life} I just don't think I can handle many more tests of my patience. I KNOW I am not a patient person I KNOW I should try harder to be better but really there's only so much a person can take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!