Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sometimes You Just Gotta Yell and Scream

To All my Loyal Readers (both of you)

I have had quite a week!

I don't even know where to begin.

Major changes have taken place in my life. And although they have been incredibly painful they are probably for the best. I HATE things hate fall into the category of making you a better person, its for the best and anything that ends up like that. Because most of the time they hurt like hell and you end up feeling as though the wind has been knocked out of you and all you want to do is cry. That is how my week has been. Feeling as though I have finally been able to get off of the out of control roller coaster my life has been but now I have the upset stomach and dizziness that is the consequence for choosing that ride in the first place. I hope that sometime soon I will be able to regain my balance.

In addition to getting off one roller coaster I apparently have jumped right onto another. School starts next week and I just found out TODAY that I get to continue on with my education and I HAVE to do well ... or else. I am SO close to finishing my degree that I can almost taste it but there are just a few classes that seem to be preventing me from making ANY progress at all. So the remainder of my week will be spent trying to figure out how I am going to manage a FULL time school schedule, part time Photographer/Blogger etc AND most importantly be a FULL time Mama!

If ANYONE has any magical answer to being able to find balance... please share it.

2 comments:

  1. did your week get any better? goodluck with the degree, imagine how good it will actually taste when you are done! hope next week is a better one for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time it will take is worth the effort in the long run. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!