Friday, August 21, 2009

Confessions of a Super Fan

If you know me at all you know that when I like something/someone I tend to go a little bit overboard. Some would label me with words like preoccupied, or maybe even obsessed but I prefer loyal, hopeless devoted, passionate things more along those lines... Why do I bring this up?

Well my little "obsessions" started a LONG time ago with good ole' Garth Brooks, I was six and I LOVED his cowboy boots, hat and music. I was going to marry him. I didn't care that he was 20 some odd years older than me I adored him. I cried when my dad told me that his show sold out in 10 minutes and I didn't get to go!

Then came *NSYNC... The *NSYNC portion of my life lasted from the summer before 9th Grade throughout the rest of high school... I spent way too much $$$ on para-FAN-illa on these guys. EVERY magazine I could get my hands on. 15 CD's and countless others things. Scary yes but i LOVE (d) them... Still do... I'm still hoping for a come back tour... so if any of the former members of *NSYNC read my blog PLEASE come back... I MISS YOU! Joshua Scott Chasez *sigh* he still makes me get all dreamy.

Keith Urban & Gerard Butler were next on the list and they kind of overlapped. Its those darned accents they get me EVERY time! Keith my favorite Aussie, got married (I don't know if I will EVER recover from that heartbreak) and Gerry hit the big time...he's a bonafied movie star now and I LOVED him back when he was Merrik but I do have to say he is just getting better with age.


Why all this talk of former men of my dreams? Have I mended my ways? Grown up and decided that now since I am quickly approaching my quart of a century mark I should put away the foolish musings of my past and grow up?

Fat Chance!


I do all of this reminiscing because after much consideration I have decided that it is time to another man to the list... Ladies and Gentleman

Alexander Skarsgard

To my Friends and Family : You have been warned.

3 comments:

  1. I am still a Garth Brooks girl it is my husband's fault.
    Great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would your family say if you brought Alexander Skarsgard (a vampire) home?

    I'd suggest you'd have a bit of explaining to do...

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!