Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Monday Snapshot

USU got back into swing today. I am a full time student this go around, I'm horrified. I don't start till tomorrow but I got ready but babysitting my neighbors daughter. We are trading children. I get his little girl Monday, Wednesday, Friday and he will take my little monster on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I'm back to school tomorrow. This is the first time in 4 years that I will actually be on campus... 4 years you say... shouldn't you have your degree by now... well truth be told I have been a senior for the last 4 years I haven't been going full time and the few classes I have been taking I have had to take a few times Math and I don't mix.

ANYWAY, the point of the pictures was to remind all to stop and notice the little things in life. How often do we stop to smell the roses or whatever flowers they might be and notice the little things. Like the bumble bees. I have been uber stressed (so much so I have gotten an ulcer) and I have to constantly remind myself to stop and take a moment to appreciate the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!