Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An Oscar Kind of Day


*sigh*
Its been an incredibly long day. Why?
To start off with I didn't get to bed until way to late, my little monster was up and down three times, and then to top off an already cruddy night of seep I was rudely awakened two hours before my alarm was scheduled to go off because my upstairs neighbors apparently thought that I wanted to listen to garbage cans banging together in a steady clang clang bang sound.
Earplugs and pillows pressed over my ears did NOT stop the thumping.
I was seriously ready to march up there and strangle her but I did NOT want to sound like the grouchy old neighbor but after weeks of them STOMPING around and a few vacuuming after MIDNIGHT incidents I am afraid I'm going to have to say something.
I have already been up once to ask them to stop pounding things into the wall after 10pm because they had woken up my little monster I was furious. So how do I politely ask them to quite down without sounding like old Oscar up there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!