Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Monday Snap Shot

I have been following this blog for quite sometime now and she has recently started to post random snapshots of things she's doing on Tuesday and I feel like stealing ideas from other people today *i'm giving credit* and I think it sounds like a fun thing to do with this blog except my snapshots are going to be on Monday :)

So Drumroll please:


This is Barry II -my first Teddy was named Barry named after "the FLASH"- he was attacked this morning by my little monster and had to take a spin in the washing machine, so here he is hanging out (pun intended) on my recipie hanger upper, over my stove. -No, this is not my sick twisted version of some past wrong, Barry II is the victim here, and since the recipie line was the closest thing I have to a clothes line it won the opportunity to let Barry II air dry.

Perhaps I should explain WHY he needed the bath.

My little monster woke up this morning and remained unusually quite. I had checked on her about five minutes prior to her announcement of her awakedness (I know its not a word but it works) she was still completely asleep and looking perfectly peaceful and angelic little did I know five mintues later I would find her LAUGHING sans diaper and completely COVERED in .... well lets just say it was a STINKY SMELLY NOXIOUS MESS.

She had it EVERYWHERE! All down her legs. In her hair! Smeared across her face! She PAINTED the crib and wall with it! She also covered poor Barry II up there. Hence the need for the bath.

That was my morning... How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. ohh noo!! it only takes a minute before they get themselves into all sorts of...mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.....like mother like daughter;)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!