Friday, August 28, 2009

My Past Coming Back to Haunt Me

As you have probably noticed from previous blogs in High School (I am slightly embarrassed, yet proud at the same time) I was a TeenyBopper. I LOVED all things PoP

*N SYNC, Britney, Christina, The WB {which is now the CW} TRL and the list could go on and on. Music however was my mainstay and as I have mentioned before *N SYNC was my life and although I was an *N SYNC fan through and through, I also enjoyed the Backstreet Boys music I know to many *N SYNC fans this was treason but I could apprecaite good music when I heard it besides most of it was written by the same people that wrote *N SYNC's stuff sure as they grew as artists they began to write more of their own but the stuff that got you hooked was all written by the same people Max Martin being the only name I can think of off the top of my head.

My little monster and I were on the way home from the Home Depot and I was flipping through radio stations because my CD player is broken and I actually enjoy the radio. {Yes! I still listen to good old fashioned, regular, non-satilite radio with commercails and everything} Then much to my surprised and utter delight the DJ announced the next song was the new single from the Backstreet Boys forth coming October 6th release off their 7th studio album This Is Us. Straight Through the Heart (Soldier Down) is the single and its incredibly rabbitty for BB what is rabbity? Hip Hoppy ~ sometimes I crack myself up ~ Its a pretty good tune catchy and has a good beat.

I just checked out the music video on youtube and it won't let me post it here but click on the link and you too can enjoy a pretty interesting take on this song. And guess what they are DANCING!!! Back in full force and doing the synchronized pop lock stuff that made them so famous. Its insanely awesome! I'm giddy to tell you the truth. I hate to sound cliche but Backstreet Boys said it themselves so well... Backstreets Back ALRIGHT! he he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!