Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Snapshot

Sorry I am getting this up late... okay so technically its now Tuesday but Monday has nearly killed me. -long story that no one wants to hear about-
This is one of my pet snakes, well one of the closest things I have to a pet snake. ~the other is the Beanie Baby Hissy the snake and he's coiled up around my rearview mirror in Ricky (my VW Passat) Anywhoo- This is rubber snake is in charge of keeping a watch out in my garden. Prior to him taking up residence in my tomato patch the birds were nibbling my poor plants down to little nubs. Once he and his cousin (a brown rubber snake that lives by my radishes) moved in my bird problem disappeard, I can't seem to get rid of the bugs though.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that is a fake snake! I am terrified of those things!

    I see you entered my contest, and I appreciate the follow! Only thing is you need to do the mandatory entry which is to go to the Eco Touch site and tell me something you learned about their company ;) It's all in my rules listed above the extra entries.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!