Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trouble in Paradise?

Today was Christmas.
That being the case Mr. Chase was not in town.
Rather he was down at his parents house. (Where he should be!)
So we did not see each other today.
We did text!
&
As always I waited for him to text me. (Call me old fashioned)
So tonight just as my little monster and I returned home from a long day of festivities @ my parents house, he asked why I had been so quite all day, furthermore, asked if I was trying to break up with him due to my lack of verbose communication and his fear that the disapproval of family members had gotten me to change my mind about seeing him.
The poor guy.
I explained that he wasn't gonna get out of this {whatever THIS is} so easily.
And all was well in the world again.

1 comment:

  1. I know, darling, I know the very same kind of situation. It's awful and it's lovely at the same time, isn't it, that waiting to see who's going to respond first?

    Blessings upon you, my dear.

    Love,

    you favoritenic :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!