Saturday, December 19, 2009

Round 1

Mr. Chase is out of town for the weekend. Visiting family. So we have been texting to keep one another entertained.
We had our first "misunderstanding" via text messaging today... go figure.
I received a random text, obviously not meant for me and rather than confront him, and ask him about it. I straight up told him he sent it to the wrong person and a few minutes later told him I was going to say good night. Seeing as it was 7:30 he became suspicious and asked me if I was upset. The texting that ensued was fraught with frustration and miscommunication but we got things sorted out and both apologized for the way we handled it.
I wish he would come home. I miss him. (He'll be back tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!