Tuesday, December 15, 2009

O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
This is the 2nd time I have had to decorate my tree this year. My little monster pulled it down last night with the help of two of her monster friends. So after she went to bed, I took everything off and put everything back on while watching a Hallmark movie. Talk about sentimental mush and can you say predictable?! I laughed through a good portion of it and had to stop it before it was over, I just couldn't take it anymore.

The ONLY reason I even bothered making my tree look decent is the book club I am a member of is going to be meeting at my place this week and I wanted things to look FESTIVE. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!