Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It is Time for...

my semi-annual reading of two wonderful Richard Peck books. I read these books three or four times a year. Always re-read them just as school is starting or at the beginning of fall. I typically start with A Long Way From Chicago because its the first of the two books, A Year Down Yonder is the sequel. These books bring to life my imagination and always spark the fantastic within me. They also remind me very much of my Grandmother. They never cease to delight. I had to actually buy a new copy because my old one was almost unreadable so dog earred and marred from use. I hope if you are looking for an entertaining read that you will pick these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!