Monday, September 14, 2009

Escape Together

If you were to see this on the back of a semi would you follow it till it stopped?
If you are anything like me the ONLY answer to this question is a resounding YES!

I had the awesome privilege to see the amazing, inspiring, guitar genius Keith Urban.

This was my fifth Keith Concert and can I say the man just gets better as time goes on. The first concert of his that I went to I took my mother and sister and we had last row seats. I have since become a better ticket finder and well lets just say I have been MUCH closer for the other concerts.

Keith was at the top of his game. Although the sound was a bit intense the ear plugs which are a must helped immensely. There was nothing about the show I would have changed. (Well, besides getting rid of everyone else and having a one on one show just me and Keith alone in a hotel room me Keith and a guitar.)

Back to reality. The show was great! My little monster accompanied my little sister (Antena) to the show and thoroughly enjoyed her first concert. Kiss a Girl is her favorite song and every time it comes on she dances and although Kiss a Girl was closer to the end of the set list than it was to the beginning she perked right up and LOVED it!



Keith's guitar skills were sharp and the beautiful guitars he played were almost as entertaining as he was. I mean seriously he tickled the insanely gorgeous Shattered Gibson guitar that was mad especially for him with such finesse that the sounds created by the practiced fingers were nothing short of glorious.
My favorite song of the night had to be You'll Think of Me the last verse/bridge of the song struck a chord. "Yeah... When your laying alone in the middle of the night wishing I was there to hold you tight
that's when you're going to think about me baby
yeah in the middle of the night when your lying alone
baby your wishing I was coming home
but I'm ain't ever coming home
you shouldn't have treated me this way
hey yeah oh yeah yeah yeah
Why did you go and break my heart
didn't you know how much I loved you?
Someday baby... when you see my face I hope it gives you hell!"

My feelings EXACTLY!!! The concert was awesome and Keith played the crowd as well as he played his many guitars. It was a GREAT rollercoaster of emotions anevery second of the ride was thrilling! Till we meet again Keith... keep doing that awesome thing you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!