Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my little blog.

I have been blogging for quite some time now, to keep my family updated on the goings on of my little girl -whom for the purposes of this blog I will call Mayzie- and myself. Today I finally decided to create a blog for fun for my own musings on life.

So without further ado, Welcome to my Blog! Not Quite Over The Rainbow, because lets face it I haven't made it to Oz quite yet.

What a beautiful day! It has been raining almost constantly for the last three weeks, with minimal breaks in the dreariness. Today, however the Sun has decided to finally make a prolonged appearance! Its been shining all morning. How lovely. I guess that means I should wade my way through the sea of DVD's - my little Mayzie has pulled all the DVD's off the stand and scattered them across the family room- and reconvene on the front porch to get some much needed vitamin D!

Ah, glorious sunshine! It has been too long! I am sorely tempted to pretend to be a cat, just curl up on the warm sidewalk and take a little nap. Oh, but my little Mayzie won't have any of that she has decided that instead of napping she would much rather play in the puddles the rain has left behind. She needed to take a bath anyway. Is it just me or do all parents delight in the laughter of their children?

Something funny about all this rain that has been coming down I have not noticed any rainbows mostly because the storms have started in the late afternoons and continued late into the nights. I will keep looking for the rainbows though.


1 comment:

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!