Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bobby Pins!

I have a theory. I believe that a person should always have at least 3 bobby pins with them at all times. Maybe its the MacGyver in me but think of all the amazing things you can do with bobby pins, besides your hair that is.

Bobby pins can supply endless hours of entertainment, think of all the different shapes you can bend them into, true you make them useless after subjecting them to such torture but when they are .99 cents for 60 some are inevitably expendable.
You can clean your ears out.
(I know it sounds gross but sometimes a q-tip just doesn't quiet cut it.)
Bobby pins + Rubberband = Awesome projectile
I have picked many a bathroom locks with a trusty bobby pin.
I can't stand to have my hair down so three bobby pins and I'm set!

What random household item do you use in ways not intended?


3 comments:

  1. You and my littlest would get along awesome with the things in your ears bit. Sorry, but I thought it was funny! (ducking now)

    Random household item: Duct tape? You can make anything with duct tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to read what you write. I still think you should try your hand at a novel. -- What would you choose for a pen name?

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!