Monday, December 27, 2010

Nursery Ideas

As many of my friends and family prepare to welcome their new children into their lives I look at Miss Daisy's room and groan. I never was really able to decorate her room/nursery the way I wanted to and now with baby #2 on the way and I see my various friends and family members inspirations/things they have done with their nurseries I groan again because with baby #2 he will be first sharing our room, and then sharing a room with his sister and her VAST collection of toys. So I have no ideas how to decorate my wood panneled "nursery" for a 3 year old girl and a new baby boy!

I wonder though... in all those blogs about how beautiful so and so's nursery is and how perfectly put together it is... how long does it stay that way? I remember that its not entirely impossible with a newborn but add a 3 year old that NEVER stops (her grandmother had her today and she can attest to that) and how long do you think this haven will actually stay spotless?

1 comment:

  1. They don't stay pretty, but it sure is fun to decorate! Can I come do it? I have mad skills, I promise! Please please pleeeeeeeeese!?!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!