Monday, February 8, 2010

Worth a 1000 Words.

I am NOT a morning person. I never have been probably never will be and you know what!? that's OKAY with me. I think getting up at the crack of noon is more my style. That said, being a mom and having a boyfriend that has class at 8:30 am (which I dutifully take him to so he doesn't have to hike up a hellish hill and freeze to death) prevents me from living my life in a way that would allow my night owlishness to thrive. I was in bed before midnight last night, if you ask my parents they will tell you that this is NOT normal.

Now with that background THIS is what I saw when I drove home from dropping Mr. Chase off.
A sight like this makes mornings more acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!