Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Under the Influence

Its time to go back to the sleepless insomnia that is my life. Although my perscription for Ambien has NOT yet run out I am quitting cold turkey. NO MORE! I can't take the hangovers anymore and the repercussions from my actions whilst under the influence of this miraculous drug are NOT worth the sleep.
Last night poor Mr Chase and I had a fight, what was it about? I couldn't tell you even if I tried, I don't remember it. I have a vague recollection of just feeling the ever impending doom and when I checked my cell phone this morning to see what I had done my whole world seemed to come crashing down. WHAT HAD I DONE?!? The text messages were no help just further proof that I had said or done something stupid and Mr. Chase was fed up and done with me.

So I quit. No More AMBIEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!