Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Un-Update


This is going to sound a bit angsty. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Have you ever felt like no matter what you do no matter how hard you try you just can't do anything right? Well welcome to my life for the last few months. That's right folks! No matter what I do its not good enough, its not enough. But then again apparently I have put myself into this situation I should be able to get out of it right?
School sucks. Its going to take a miracle for me to pass my classes, that's horrible seeing as we are not even to midterms yet.

Family hates me. Thinks that no matter what I do, I'm wrong. I seriously can't do a single thing right by their standards. No matter how hard I try its never good enough.

Boyfriend- well I call him that but does he call me his girlfriend to anybody he knows? Nope. OH sure he calls me his girlfriend when pressed but I have yet to be introduced by him to anyone, and he thinks that changing your relationships status on facebook is stupid!!! I know I'm strange but I would LOVE to have my relationship status say 'in a relationship' with Mr. Chase but apparently that's too much to ask for. Perhaps I'm too demanding?

Perhaps its been an incredibly LONG and emotional day and I should call it a night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!