Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfully


As my bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving draws to a close I am sitting in my mothers craft room watching her madly sew beautiful mittens together for the craft fair extravaganza that is Novemberfest -the steady hum of the sewing machine mixed with the whimsical sounds of my little monster and her grandfather watching The Wizard of Oz drifting down from upstairs - I am relaxed, reclining, and reflecting on just how blessed I am.

I mean really think about it folks. I am alive (which is no small feat) my little monster and I are both healthy and happy. We have a roof over our head as well as noisy upstairs neighbors that stay up till the wee hours of morn watching "The Office", giggling about boys and vaccuming but I digress. I am incredibly thankful this year that I have almost survived another semester meaning I am just that much closer to having my degree in .... well technically that is yet to be determined but as a super senior I am leaning towards History and Political Science.

I could go on and on and list everything and everyone I am thankful for but I know I would inevitably forget something or someone and I would hate to do that but I wanted all my friends, family and readers to know that I am thankful for them and all that they do for me and my Little Monster.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!