Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Abundance

Abundance - an extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply

As I contemplate abundance I think of the many things in my life that I have an abundant supply of dirty diapers, temper tantrums and dust. However, I know that was not the point of this Wordful Wednesday.

I do have an abundance of blessings in my crazy life and I am abundantly grateful for my abundance of blessings.

Although more recently I have felt as though I have been in a friend drought because many of my friends have moved away, but I really do have an abundance of friends just look at my facebook page ;-)

I have an apartment which is HOME and although I wish a few things were different ( a dishwasher would be nice and bigger closets would be an added perk ) I love it! I have my own bedroom, My Little Monster has her own bedroom and we are comfortable here!

I have a full bookshelf, with books that I enjoy!

My pantry and freezers are full and although the things in there require actual cooking if push comes to shove or we are just hungry we can whip something up and be fed.

Music. I love music and whether I am listening to the radio, cd's or even youtube I always have good music on and I am grateful for the abundance of music that is available to me.

I had access to an abundance of produce this summer between my garden, my mother's garden and the gardens of friends I was well stocked in fresh fruits and veggies all summer long.

I have an an abundance of LOVE in my life. My Little Monster generally has a loves for me, a hug or a slobbery kiss she is there to remind me that she loves me, even when I won't give her the candy she wants. My family loves me even when I am not so friendly but they stick by me anyway.

I do have an abundance of wonderful people and things in my life. :)

4 comments:

  1. Abundance takes so many forms. Lovely post. Thanks for listing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your list...it's about choosing to see the abundance all around us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing style. It always seems a little tounge-in-cheek. Thanks for posting your wonderful thoughts. They are always a pleasure to read. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A full bookshelf! Almost nothing can beat that.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!