Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ah, This is the Life

It has been quite a weekend, instead of doing homework like a good college student I spent the holiday weekend wasting my precious studying time, enjoying my break
doing frivolous things like,
shopping
{I hit Novemberfest -the local blowout craft fair
- with my Little Monster and my Little Seester, we met up with my mom -
trolled around for a bit then grabbed lunch.
We hit the mall for a raid on Bath and Body works and that concluded me participating in black friday.
I didn't spend a dime!
It was great fun.}
dating
{okay so technically dating implies more than one date
but if you count my biology study partner coming over to work on our homework
that counts as TWO dates right?}

and watching movies.


G.I Joe -which was okay not the greatest movie I have ever seen, the special effects were cool and Channing Tatum is nice to look at but the love story/subplot was AWFUL!

I laughed, I cried, I totally fell in Love with Poopie!
Its not as funny as
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
but its worth watching.

And to round out the weekend
my REAL date took me to see


And it was EVEN BETTER the second time!
bwahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!