Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Practical Applications

I HATE MATH!
I am currently in Math for dummies AKA Math 1010.
I feel as though my education is going to be eternal due to math classes.
Seriously folks as embarrassing as this is to admit this is my 3rd time taking this course and I'm desperately trying to stay afloat.

I had my first exam today which I am glad to report is now OVER!
-I bet you thought I was going to say I passed with flying colors, piece of cake huh?-
(That is yet to be seen.)
After taking the exam I realized I desperately needed some extra time.
There is NO way I would be able to process 10 more chapters in two days.
I have the best professor in the world he has granted me an extension.
I have an extra week but still.
When other than for this class am I EVER going to need to know how to
solve and then graph
3x+6y> 11
?!?

1 comment:

  1. I, of course, a newcomer to this blog, but the author does not agree

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!