Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lazy Summer Afternoons


When was the last time you crawled around on a trampoline, or like myself crawled under it to snap this photo?
I forgot how much cooler life is, temperature wise, underneath the trampoline.
The grass under the trampoline is always greener and somehow softer.
The earthy smells of summer seem to intensify underneath the trampoline.
The laughter of children is louder and sounds happier too.
I hope that you all get the chance to play on top of, under and around a trampoline this summer. Its something you should do at LEAST once during the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Time under the trampoline can be bliss. I love that picture, too cute,

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!