Monday, January 2, 2012

Sometimes Late at Night

The clock is ever so slowing creeping it's way along inching closer to midnight. My house is quite except for the sounds of snores drifting in from the children's room, oh and the loud engine like roar of my dear husband snoring away next to me. But In These not so quite moments, somewhat late at night, I lay here in bed and revel in how blessed and grateful I am.

It's true I don't have many of the things I want and sometimes even go without the things I think I need but right now i cant think of anything i would be willing to trade for this peace that I have in this moment .

My family are all under the same roof. It was a fight free evening. I got to hold and cuddle with BOTH of my beautiful children. My husband, who -God bless him- drives me crazy, fell asleep while holding me, rolls over every so often and when he does he whispers I love you even though he is mostly asleep, he is currently snoring in my ear.

My children are both asleep in their room, which I was just in and they are both breathing, snoring lightly.

As for me... Well I am enjoying the peace that I have right now in this moment. I know it's not gong to last that long but I am enjoying it while it does.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!