Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's been that kind of day... You know the kind. You go and go and go by the time you finally stop you're exhausted and want nothing more than to go straight to bed. Do not pass go do not collect all the toys on the floor do not fold that one last load of laundry just go to bed and when you do, you can't fall to sleep! { insert cursing here } seriously!

Here is a list of SOME of the things I did today. Yes I made a list, a list for my husband because inevitably he asks me what I have done all day. Granted this list is not all inclusive it leave out everything past 7pm and the things I forgot while writing the list.

It's just been one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. "Caught RATS!" You ought not to print that in a public place. It kind of negates all the cleaning stuff you wrote!! <3

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!