Sunday, January 22, 2012

Inadequacy

Do you ever go to bed feeling like you did not accomplish anything you wanted to that day?

Lately this seems to be the story of my life. I have even taken to writing down all that I HAVE done in the day just to show myself that I did actually do something.

Today I went to church made dinner cleaned my bedroom visited my parents etc but while visiting my parents a migraine struck. Seriously one minute I was fine the next I could not get my eyes to focus to save my life. I was in bed at 7pm much to the chagrin of mr chase. That simple thing caused me to feel like I got nothing done. 😞

I felt like my whole night was wasted, says I as I write this from my iPhone t 1130.

2 comments:

  1. I love the word "chagrin." Good user of vocabulary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is great!

    Have you heard of the Jason Wu for Target line? Check out my post with my favorite pieces from the collection here: classicglamblog.blogspot.com!

    If you like my blog, please, follow! I'm a newbie, so your support is needed and appreciated!

    -Halle.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!