Friday, May 27, 2011

Something Sour

So yesterday while I was holding Mr. Chase 2.0 I kept catching an incredibly sour smell. So he got a bath, two infact and that sour smell was still lurking about. Mr. Chase 2.0 was fine though so we went about our day.

Well this morning he was fussy and I picked him up and he was ON FIRE!!! Took his temp 101.5 took it about 30 minutes later, 102. 2. Lovely. So I gave him tylenol and put a call into the Family Doc. {He's on Speed-dial} "Let's get him in."

Two hours later, the doctors office welcomed us and asked if it would be okay if a Med Student looked at Mr. Chase 2.0... I said of course happy to help would-be-doctors become real doctors. So he asked me about 50 questions was very thurough listened to his lungs looked in his mouth and in his ears. Mr. Med Student said that he looked good his ears looked great and suggested that it was probably just a virus but he would have our Doctor look too. So our Doctor comes in says hello checks out Mr. Chase 2.0's ears and goes WOW. That's definately infected.

So here we are on a NEW round of yet another antibiotic. Poor Mr. Chase 2.0 is sick of not feeling quite up to snuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!