Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Come With Me....


I have cupcakes.

I have been on a baking binge lately. Miss Daisy is not upset by this at all.

Cupcakes are my current obsession.

Although Cinnamon Twists/Rolls and bread have been in my oven as of late as well. We've been getting a lot of rain. I bake when it rains.

Miss Daisy likes to "stir eggs" so she helps me in my baking pursuits.


{notice the dishes in the drainer- I am really wanting a dishwasher I've gone 4+ years without one now and I really have the "i wants" for one}
She helped so much today.
She turned the oven up to broil whilst I was feeding Mr. Chase 2.0 and the pulled pork rolls were in the oven.
I smelt something burning.
Luckily it was only the roll on the bottom rack that was overcooked... go figure huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!