Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Joy

This is my big brother and his new little boy. Daniel James he was 9lbs 7 oz 20 inches long, so really his is not so little but when compared to Daisy's current self he's TINY, if we were comparing him to Daisy's infant self he's HUGE she was only 5lbs 10 oz 18 inches long.

Mr. Chase not having spent much time with infants asked what my fascination was with them. Aside from the fact that I am a woman, the fascination rests in the tiny little fingers, toes and features that are so perfect. The fact that these perfect little beings have not had the chance to be corrupted by the world yet, and the fact that these little miracles have come straight from heaven and still have the warm love of heaven surrounding them. That is why infants hold such a fascination for me, and this one, happens to be related to me so that makes it all that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!