Monday, October 26, 2009

The Count of Monte Cristo

Sorry for being absent folks I have had swine flu and midterms. I will finish up midterms on Tuesday afternoon, after that you can expect an awesome post on the current goings on, excitement and insights from this rambling mama.

I took some time out of studying tonight to enjoy a movie with a friend, the movie is one I haven't watched in a while but I remembered why I enjoyed it so much. It's full of intrigue, deception, love, lust, courage, adventure and the quest for revenge!

If you have not watched this. You should rush out right now buy it, because lets face it if you rent it your just wishy washy and you know that buying this movie will be worth it in the end its just that good. And after you have seen this I ask you, is revenge something that you strive for? or is forgiveness more of what you are willing to give?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!