Monday, January 17, 2011

Crash Course



Mothering 101 is a class that I got a passing Grade in nearly 3 years ago, my little girl has survived my mothering for the last nearly 3 years (her birthday is February 10).

Now I'm enrolled in Mothering 202 and can I just say WOW, talk about a crash course. My dear little boy Mr. Chase 2.0 has been through a lot and in the words of the scarecrow, "Its going to get darker before it gets lighter."
We have spent 10 days in the NICU at Primary Childrens Medical Center down in Salt Lake City, and it looks like we will have the opportunity to spend quite a bit of time down here. Mr. Chase 2.0 gets to have surgery on Thursday and then there is the recovery time and a few other things that have to be factored in.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I know it's super nerve-racking. When Kenz was at PC's it was just so hard. He will be just fine. I've known several babies who have had the same surgery, and it all turns out great. It's a pretty easy fix (though I know it certainly doesn't feel easy to you right now!) You have people who love you - despite your own popular belief - and just keep the faith. Our family is praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, you guys are in my prayers! I know the surgery will go well and everything will work out. He is adorable! A job well done on making cute babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Em I'm so sorry. I hope everything goes well and that you get to bring your little guy home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw this today and thought of you http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspiration-somewhere-over-rainbow.html

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! Thank You so much for taking your time to leave your thoughts, feelings, ideas, rants and raves. You have just MADE my day!